Thursday, July 14, 2011

What to expect at Reel Big Fish/Streetlight Manifesto concert?

I've seen the Dropkick Murphys six time, once with the Mighty Mighty Bosstones and once with Sick of it All, so I know how the mosh pits work and I know how to go in, help people up, get out and not get myself killed. I've also seen Flogging Molly live and that was a really really rough mosh pit. Later this month I'm seeing Streetlight Manifesto and Reel Big Fish live and I want to know what to expect. (Pretty much because when I went to see Flogging Molly I honestly did not expect a mosh pit at all until I got some dude's head smashed into my face.) I've heard Streetlight Manifesto shows are effing crazy, and I've heard people don't really mosh too hard at RBF. What goes on there?

No comments:

Post a Comment