Monday, July 18, 2011

I have a really bad cough that won't go away? NO ALLERGIES?

Ok so it al started last week with what felt like a lump in my throat. Didn't bother me. Then a couple days later I got a terrible cough. It was a hard one, and hurt. At first the cough came every 1-2 hours. It kept progressing. Now it comes every 3-5 minutes. I can't breathe deeply because it hurts my right lung, causing me to get into a hectic, horrid coughing fit. Some coughs come out dry with phlegm trying to come up, and I spit it out. And another cough has a sound to it. Can't describe it. No matter what the coughing hurts my throat really bad and I feel like I'm gonna cough my lung out. Please help? I think my mother is catching this because she is now starting to lose her voice and cough. I really need answers. Please? Once again no allergies and no fever

No comments:

Post a Comment