Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How Do I Cope After A Good Friend's Death?

My good friend, Rachel Susowski, just died. She'd been puking up this white **** and had been in the hospital for 3 weeks already. So by the time I got there, (I'd been on a business trip to Seattle), she was really bad. She'd puked it up at least 5 times by the time I got there. Then her line went dead and ****. And then it started beeping again. Then she started coughing up blood and she had a seizure. Then she'd been sedated. She seemed peaceful. Then she woke up and she'd convulsed and puked the white **** up again. Then she had another seizure and then the line went dead again. And it never went back on. And now she's dead. So, my question is, how do I cope with her death? She was a really good friend to me. We've been friends since I was 16 and she was 17, and I'm 19 and she was 20. I just can't believe she's dead. This other girl I know died in a horrible car accident in Las Vegas in March and her sister killed herself. I don't want my friend Sara, Rachel's sister to kill herself. I'm not going to kill myself. I'm used to people dying. It's the world we live in, but not my friends. That's just a lot to take in. So, can someone help me? And I do NOT believe in God, so don't tell me to pray. I'm not doing that ****. Any other answers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment