Thursday, July 21, 2011

Should I go to the hospital or doctor?

Okay. First of all, I am 11 weeks 1 day pregnant. Four days ago, I had a horrible headache. I layed in bed all day with cold compresses and took children's tylenol. The headache eased up, but now I have pain in my upper neck/ back of my head. I also have a sore throat (shouldnt be strep bc I have not had that since my tonsils were taken out 7 years ago at age 18). My throat is itchy and makes me cough quite a bit. When I wake up I feel like I have a lot of drainage between my nose and throat (almost like a post nasal drip that is clogged up). I do not have a fever and my temperature has ranged between 98.4-99.5 for the last four days. My main concern is my general ill feeling and pain in my neck/ back of head. It feels stiff when I try to turn it side to side and backwards, but not when I touch my chin to my chest. Has anyone experienced these symptoms before and do you thnk this is a trip to the ER or an after hours clinic?

No comments:

Post a Comment