Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What recent booster packs contain the pieces of Exodia?

I'm searching for all of the pieces of Exodia from the TCG Yu-Gi-Oh. I know already of Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon pack but it is VERY HARD to find except for in the Legendary Collections binder that has the 3 God cards but there is only one pack of LOB in it. I know of Dark Beginnings 1 booster pack but I can't find it at the Wal-mart here. I've known of Dark Legends, as well. The current flood of 5D's packs are making it very hard for me to find these packs. Is there any recent packs that might contain these 5 pieces? By the way, I don't care about cards that are better than Exodia. I'm just after these cards, so please don't post an answer about something better than Exodia because I don't care. Thank you very much and I really appreciate the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment