Monday, July 18, 2011

Should I get more piercings?

I'm 19 years old and the question that has been on my mind for awhile is "Should I Get More Piercings". I believe that I deal with pain better than most people but not as good as some people. I got my ears pierced for the very first time when I was 13. The pain was as bad as a shot from the doctor (you know the kind where moments after your arm feels like someone punched you hard and left a bruise?), I believe most of the pain was due to shock and the fact that I had stud earrings (so the back of the earring was right up against my ear lob). I'm the kind of person who trys to choose practicality over fashion in nearly every situation, with that being said, I'm wondering if it would look like too much if I got my ears pierced a 2nd time, my cartilage pierced (with a small barbell thing) & my nose pierced (I'd get the smallest size studded jewel known to mankind lol)? Or should I just get my cartilage and nose pierced? Also I am a Christian so although I'm interested in possibly getting these piercings I still want to look appropriate and not trashy-not that I'm saying anyone who has tons of piercings looks trashy, because I'm most definately not saying that at all-hopefully you get my point.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment