Thursday, July 14, 2011

Throat pain, I need help?

Sorry this is long...okay, here's what happened...my throat's been sore for a few weeks now, partially cuz i've had a cough. I take singing lessons and chorus stuff like that and I was so tempted to sing I did like five times duringmy sore throat, now it's red and not that painful but it is a bit irritating. I tried drinking hot tea, it helps but just now I drank some hot tea, it was really hot but it didn't really cause me pain. I ate some of the warm honey afterwards, now my throat hurts, I think it's cuz of the honey cuz honey's always made my throat tingle (not that I'm allergic it still helps me) but I'm scared that I've damage my voice. Sorry I'm so paranoid, I just want to be a singer and I'm really careful about taking care of my voice... please help will I be OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment