Friday, July 15, 2011

Should I call this college that denied me?

I applied to my dream school. It was an art school and they said you had to have above a 3.0 GPA to get in and a portfolio. I had a 3.8 GPA and a pretty well constructed portfolio. I got a letter of denial saying I had artistic talent, but my grades weren't good enough. Which really made me mad for obvious reasons. I got over it though and applied and got into another pretty good school. The school that denied me keeps sending me a bunch of information though about applying, what their school is about, why I should go there etc. like they are trying to reel me in. And it's ridicules because they denied me...so I'm obviously not going to be applying. But I get stuff like that in the mail from them every day-every other day. It is VERY annoying. Should I call them and tell them to please stop sending me stuff since they denied me? or should I not say anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment