Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rabies at the lake or city?

im scared of going to the lake and getting rabies, i've heard you can get it in your eye and nose and mouth and still get rabies, also im scared of going to the city and getting it my mouth and eye's too. if your not bit you can still get it in your blood stream through eyes nose and mouth. so what are the chances of me dieing by rabies through the eyes or mouth. and where can i get vaccinated in saskatchewan, canada so i dont have to worry about it anymore. like i know if i see an animal im running hard. but if i'm not bit i'm scared of getting it from the tree's and plants and water, where the animals have been. in the city im scared of touching the door handle and then me getting it if i touch my eye (rub). or someone coughing on me or sneezing and getting it

No comments:

Post a Comment