Saturday, July 16, 2011

Does anyone know of any classical music or intrumental songs that i can use for a blooper reel?

I'm working on a blooper reel, in it;s early stages, for a web series I do for the Haunted House I work for. Each Sunday or Monday we post a new episode and we have alot of bloopers; even though we are only on episode 4 I've already strated collecting the bloopers. I've done it before, but with out music and I thought I'd change things up a little by putting in some music this time around. I do not want any songs that has singing in it, I mean theres nothing wrong with that I just want intrumental or royalty free stuff if there is any that is... BTW if anyone intrested, here is a link to the Haunted House Facebook page were we put are cheesy little videos: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/The-House-of-the-Setting-Sun-and-the-Haunted-Barn/160192181929 I'll appreicate any help.

No comments:

Post a Comment