Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Strep throat with a runny nose ? ?

Ok so this all started when I got a REALLY bad sore throat I couldn't even swallow my own saliva . I lost my voice for about three days and my throat wold tingle and burn ...I had strep before and it felt the same way and I started taking antibiotics the first day I had diareah and also the second day and third day . I don't think it was from the antibiotics ,because from my experience you get diareah from antibiotics in the middle of your treatment . Well anyway within the first day of taking the antibiotics my throat was much better ....within the second day I started getting a runny nose I have been on antibiotics for four days now and last night I had tO breath from my throat because my nose has been stuffy . My question is ....is this normal for strep throat ? Can you get what it feels like a cold ? My nose has no mocus its just watery .my eyes get really watery and my throat ever since I have been taking the antibiotics is coughing up mocus ....and this cough can take a while till the mocus comes out no more than 15 to. 30 minutes .....lol sorry if this is too graphic . I'm pretty sure its strep because my throat had the red bumps and a little bit of white dots ....strep right like duh . But now I'm so confused . If its not strep and I'm taking anti biotics isent that bad ? But its something because as soon as I took the antibiotics my throat got a lot better .....somebody help me ! Thank you .

No comments:

Post a Comment