Monday, July 18, 2011

Should I take legal action?

Long story short I'm a cleaner for major banks. Got into the 3 story elevator. Pushed button, got zapped so bad I fell down and hurt my hand badly. Elevator goes down to bottom floor, short circuits with white smoke coming out of buttons. Trapped for 45 minutes inhaling that smoke, firefighters pried door open and I got out. I am very cluster phobic and I was shaking badly when I finally got out. Going to go get my hand/mid finger checked out tomorrow for possible sprain/fracture/break. Also would like to point out this was not my employers fault but the bank itself as it's their elevator. I had a bad cough for the past two days (finally sub siding), I have a cut like mark from where I was zapped, and my opposite hand (the one that I fell on, not the zapped one) hurts pretty bad. I love my job, but this/that really sucked. How should I pursue this pursue this and how much should I expect? Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment