Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Is this too many piercings?

I'm a 19 year old Christian who is slightly conservative. My mom didn't allow me to get my ears pierced till I was 13 (however I ended up getting them pierced a few days before my actual birthday-with her presence of course), then just a few weeks ago when I was 19 years old I got my very first tattoo on my lower left leg (just a few inches above my ankle) in honor of my dog. My mom was the driver for this trip as well. Lately I've been thinking about possible getting some more piercings. More specifically, my ear lobs pierced a 2nd time, my cartilage pierced (with a small hoop) and lastly my nose (with a small stud). However since graduating high school last year, I'm starting to wonder when I will meet my future husband. I'm worried that if I decide to get all of these piercings that my future husband will end up judging me (if we happen to meet each other sometime in life without even realizing that a few years down the road we would be married). I mean my tattoo is a totally different thing, I believe most people would understand my reasoning for getting a tattoo for my dog but these piercings other than the fact that they are cute are the only reason I have for getting them. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment