Saturday, July 16, 2011

Do you think i overacted?

my cousin came round today we was alright then his mum told him to go home and they got in to a argument and he lobbed his phone then started to punch things n lobbed stuff in my room so i grabbed his phone and said ring up your mum back him and he was like no and started to swear. and then i had a go at him for punching stuff. and then he walked off and i had his phone. i wouldnt give it him because he wouldnt say sorry and when he did he laughed so i knew he dint mean it and he broke some of my art set what had pissed me off a little because it took me ages to find some of the stuff what he broke. and i have still got his phone i am planning to give it back to him soon even if he dont say sorry i really wanted to get my point across. do you i have overacted ?

No comments:

Post a Comment