Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cough for 15 days and Throat Inflammation?

I had cough and inflamed throat for 15 days. The pulmonologist suggested that i have BV asthma and some A. Rhiu ... (I can't figure out on prescription what he wrote ... he said its kind of allergy). He prescribed me continuous treatment of Foster inhaler with spacer for 30 days and aerolin whenever i feel burden on my chest and Nasarin nasal spray. I was kind of afraid of using inhalers because someone told me that one gets used to it if they have steroids. I would prefer an oral treatment more than inhaled therapy but was confused as doctor said that it is more effective and its even basic than oral treatment. I want to take another opinion of you guys whether I should start taking these drugs as I have very mild dust allergy caused by change of atomosphere. The place I live right now had three dust storms after which i started to feel these symptoms. Also please guide if these inhalers are fine or they contain any steroids or would i get used to them and will need them all the time. Let me know if you guys need any other information ....

No comments:

Post a Comment