Friday, July 15, 2011

Can i make it to the NBA? please help?

I live in Los Angeles and I play basketball everyday, I'm 16 I'm 6 foot 1 inch and can grab rim dunk off a lob, I'm pretty fast compared to everyone else my height and sometimes faster than the smaller guards, I play point guard starting varsity we went to the city semis last season, I'm a sophomore in highschool, I have a.consistent 3 point shot and a great midrange and can find the open man with ease. Sometimes I wonder if I'm just really good or the people I play against suck, I'm a team first player with the ability to score whenever I want really. I work out everyday and do drills everyday, I was voted all league first team and I Average 20 ppg which is good for a sophomore if you ask me, but not good enough in my eyes. Any help??????

No comments:

Post a Comment