Saturday, July 16, 2011

Can anybody help me figure out what I have (symptoms listed) PLEASE 10 points best answer?

First off, consult a doctor, because everyone who answers this could be wrong, and the only person to prescribe a medication is a doctor, not us right? Anyways, I have two ideas on what you have. If you have been out in the sun a lot this past week, you could have "Heat exhaustion", which means you were outside in the heat and sun too long which causes many of your symptoms. My 2nd idea is, a terrible cold. My sister had many of your symptoms about a year ago, and the doctor just said she had a terrible cold, and he gave her meds for like 3-4weeks. But like I said before, consult a doctor for the correct medication, and advice! I hope you feel better very, very soon!! :) -Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment