Tuesday, July 12, 2011

ABU Garcia Silver Max ........help?

I bought an ABU Garcia Silver Max maybe 2 months ago. I was fishing with it today and it locked up on my. It would not let me reel at all, the crank was stuck in place, and even the spool thumb lever was completely locked yo. So I cranked it as hard as I could an it came free. I felt something break how ever. It worked for a bit then all to it broke. The reel would not reel in, the gears in side were not catching. So I decided to open it up completely. I found the piece that was broken, but in the process, washers and springs and all these little parts were everywhere after opening it up. Now I cannot put it back together, I can't figure out where all these parts came from, and want to take it back to the store I bought it from to exchange it. So my question is.......Is there and Schematics or "blue prints" on how to put it back together or take it apart(which I can reverse). Please, if anyone can help me out with this it would be much appreciated. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment